Foodbuzz

Search This Blog

*All recipes on this blog (unless otherwise noted) are Martha Stewart's from the Everyday Food Cookbooks here and here, they are not my own. If other than this I will post links to the recipes or indicate that they are originals*

Saturday, May 8, 2010

Quick but DELICIOUS meal!

So I have already gone astray...I told you a deadline would be a bad idea!  I went out with some good girlfriends last night so Logan and I did a quick meal before I went out.  PIZZA!  I wish I could say it was my crust...but it isn't, disappointing I know.  I usually use homemade wheat crust, but for the sake of time I bought dough from le petit bakery here in Missoula and it was to die for!  Props le petit, you did good!  So this is NOT a recipe from either of the books I'm supposed to be cooking out of but I thought I would share it anyway.  Such a refreshing and delicious pizza, not too greasy, which is always a plus.   Sorry this is kind of a lame post, but let me tell you this pizza is delicious, give it a try!
No real recipe but here are the ingredients...
-Crust
-Red sauce
-olive oil
-roma tomato (sliced thinly)
-fresh mozzarella (sliced)
-fresh basil (chopped)
Bon Appetit!


Logan's Rating: ****

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE YOUR FEEDBACK! PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT!