Foodbuzz

Search This Blog

*All recipes on this blog (unless otherwise noted) are Martha Stewart's from the Everyday Food Cookbooks here and here, they are not my own. If other than this I will post links to the recipes or indicate that they are originals*

Friday, October 8, 2010

Birthday!

I just wanted to do a quick blog post to again let you know I will be absent for a few more days.  Today is my birthday and I think it might be a tad pathetic if I spend the majority of the evening catching up on this blog.  I'm sure you all understand! ;)  So while I will not be doing this at the end of the night...

I will be having a fantastic birthday and will update all that I've been cooking as soon as we get back from Bozeman on Sunday!  Have a great weekend everyone!  And don't forget to root on the TWINS and VIKES, all of you, PLEASE! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE YOUR FEEDBACK! PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT!