Foodbuzz

Search This Blog

*All recipes on this blog (unless otherwise noted) are Martha Stewart's from the Everyday Food Cookbooks here and here, they are not my own. If other than this I will post links to the recipes or indicate that they are originals*

Saturday, September 18, 2010

Best Cupcakes EVER!


I know you're jealous, it's OK, you can admit it!  :)  So we had a "color" themed supper club and I decided, DUH rainbow cupcakes!  Now I had never made these before, and it was a bit time consuming to lay down all the different layers, but you tell me, was it worth it???? I THINK YES!  Not only did these taste delicious, but the look on everyones faces when they bit into them was PRICLESS!  Ok ok I know, this is not from the cookbooks, but how could I not share such a wonderful creation with you all!  If you love FUN, you will love THESE!
ENJOY!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE YOUR FEEDBACK! PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT!