Foodbuzz

Search This Blog

*All recipes on this blog (unless otherwise noted) are Martha Stewart's from the Everyday Food Cookbooks here and here, they are not my own. If other than this I will post links to the recipes or indicate that they are originals*

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Hiatus

I am very sorry faithful followers for this ridiculous hiatus!  Logan moved up north for a job about a week and a half ago and I haven't cooked SINCE THEN! :(  I know...pathetic!  Well it is just no fun to cook for one.  But I promise, I have updates for you...I'm off to MN in the morning and will hopefully have some time to update you all SOON...now that school is out for the semester! 
Again sorry...and I leave you with this...Logan's new look...not so sure about this one.  I guess it's a ski patrol thing! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE YOUR FEEDBACK! PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT!