Foodbuzz

Search This Blog

*All recipes on this blog (unless otherwise noted) are Martha Stewart's from the Everyday Food Cookbooks here and here, they are not my own. If other than this I will post links to the recipes or indicate that they are originals*

Sunday, August 19, 2012

S'mores

Logan has been bugging me for weeks to make S'mores.
I finally caved.
And no we did not go camping, nope we do not have a fire pit...
So YUP we made them over the stove!
Not quite the same ambiance, but they tasted just the same.
SO GOOD.
P.S. spread some peanut butter on the graham cracker before you put the chocolate on, you will think you have died and gone to heaven...YUM, I'm drooling just thinking about it. 
No wonder they call these things S'mores....its impossible to not want S'more. 


1 comment:

I LOVE YOUR FEEDBACK! PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT!