Foodbuzz

Search This Blog

*All recipes on this blog (unless otherwise noted) are Martha Stewart's from the Everyday Food Cookbooks here and here, they are not my own. If other than this I will post links to the recipes or indicate that they are originals*

Thursday, August 30, 2012

Camping edition

Last weekend we went camping.
Logan did a lot of fishing, I did a lot of reading and in general we just RELAXED together.
Which, really does not happen very often with our current schedules.
For dinner we opted for Brats (nothing fancy) with chips and salsa.  
Of course we also had many MANY s'mores, including ones with Reese's, YUM.
I brought snacks and lots of yummy food including chicken salad for lunch the next day.
Just thought I would share these pics with you with the holiday weekend coming up I'm sure many of you are planning camping trips, don't let the food fall by the wayside.
ENJOY!


Wanted to leave you with a couple of my favorite photos from the weekend.

I'm sure you would all agree, there is just something about a man and his dog!

Love these two!




No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE YOUR FEEDBACK! PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT!