Foodbuzz

Search This Blog

*All recipes on this blog (unless otherwise noted) are Martha Stewart's from the Everyday Food Cookbooks here and here, they are not my own. If other than this I will post links to the recipes or indicate that they are originals*

Saturday, March 19, 2011

I will return!

I have been in MN for spring break (exotic I know) visiting my family.  I have actually done quite a bit of cooking and have lots to share with you!  My computer has been a little testy lately, but I think its on the mend...so I will get an update to you all VERY soon.
I'm leaving on a jet plane and will be back in MT tonight.
Blogging and coffee will for sure be a part of my Sunday morning.
Thanks for hanging in there!
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE YOUR FEEDBACK! PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT!