Foodbuzz

Search This Blog

*All recipes on this blog (unless otherwise noted) are Martha Stewart's from the Everyday Food Cookbooks here and here, they are not my own. If other than this I will post links to the recipes or indicate that they are originals*

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

This is summer to me!

Since we have lived in Missoula we have had a rhubarb bush. 
Is it a bush? Or a shrub? or just a plant?  
I'm not really sure, but it's definitely delish.
I have made all sorts of stuff with the abundant rhubarb weed.
See herehere , here and even another crisp here, as well as many things that I forgot to share with you 
So this summer, since my wedding is now only 6 months away,
I decided to do a skinny strawberry rhubarb crisp.  And it was AMAZING.
Who would ever know that there was WAY less butter and calories in general.
You will like it, I swear.
It's easy, delicious and fool proof.
Serve it with some fat free frozen yogurt or some light cool whip...or splurge and use some FULL FAT ice cream or whipped cream...I would if my wedding wasn't 6 months away...
did I mention that already...6 months. YIKES.  
The recipe for this crisp can be found here...ENJOY!

1 comment:

I LOVE YOUR FEEDBACK! PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT!