Foodbuzz

Search This Blog

*All recipes on this blog (unless otherwise noted) are Martha Stewart's from the Everyday Food Cookbooks here and here, they are not my own. If other than this I will post links to the recipes or indicate that they are originals*

Thursday, August 18, 2011

Easy Steak Salad

This is a super easy and super delicious steak salad.
In the time that it takes you to grill the steak, BOOM this is done. 
Maybe "Boom" will be my signiture word
Emeril has "BAM", why can't I have BOOM!?!
BOOM!
I like it!
Anyway, seriously you guys have to try this salad.
The dressing is super easy, just stir together and BOOM...done.
Are you tired of that yet?
Too bad, I'm not...BOOM!
So stir dressing together, grill steak, throw together, toss, top with feta.
BOOM...delicious!
Hopefully you keep ready...I promise there will be less BOOMS in the future!
XOXO
ENJOY!

Flank Steak and Arugula Salad
1 cup salsa homemade or store bought
2 tsp balsamic vinegar
S&P
3 large bunches arugula washed and dried
1 lb cooked flank steak thinly sliced against the grain
1/2 cup crumbled fresh goat cheese

Grill steak on med 5-8 min per side, depending on thickness and preferred doneness...that is not a word.
In a large bowl, whisk together salsa and vinegar; season with salt and pepper.
Add arugula.
Toss to coat.
Divide among four plates; top with steak and goat cheese.
Serves 4.

Logan Rating: ****








No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE YOUR FEEDBACK! PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT!