Foodbuzz

Search This Blog

*All recipes on this blog (unless otherwise noted) are Martha Stewart's from the Everyday Food Cookbooks here and here, they are not my own. If other than this I will post links to the recipes or indicate that they are originals*

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Don't cry!

Hello faithful followers!
I will be absent for a few days and I am very sorry.
Oh shoot I said I was going to stop apologizing didn't I, whoops!
Anyway I am off to
which is the land of these
and unfortunately  these
But I can't wait!
My mom is throwing me a bridal shower and an engagement party for Logan and I.
I will be doing much of the cooking so stay tuned for a recap.
Thanks for reading.
I hope you all have a fantastic weekend!
xoxoxoxo

P.S. 
It's FINALLY summer here in Montana!!!!
We are playing frisbee golf and the sun is shining :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE YOUR FEEDBACK! PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT!