Foodbuzz

Search This Blog

*All recipes on this blog (unless otherwise noted) are Martha Stewart's from the Everyday Food Cookbooks here and here, they are not my own. If other than this I will post links to the recipes or indicate that they are originals*

Thursday, September 27, 2012

Skinny Pumpkin Muffins

Have I mentioned to you all that it is FALL!?!
And that I LOVE FALL!?!
I have? twenty times? OH, good, cause I DO!
I saw this recipe here and I knew immediately I had to make it.
Pumpkin is a great way to make things moist and delicious without adding tons of fat and oil.
These muffins definitely lived up to my expectations.  They were so incredibly moist and flavorful, they really didn't even need butter, which makes them even better for you!
You will be totally missing the mark if you don't make these, everyone with love them.  
A perfect taste of fall!
ENJOY!
*Click the link above for the recipe!*
Makes 12 muffins.
Logan Rating: *****

4 comments:

I LOVE YOUR FEEDBACK! PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT!