Foodbuzz

Search This Blog

*All recipes on this blog (unless otherwise noted) are Martha Stewart's from the Everyday Food Cookbooks here and here, they are not my own. If other than this I will post links to the recipes or indicate that they are originals*

Monday, September 24, 2012

Drool Worthy Dinner Rolls

Excuse me, really quickly, while I wipe the drool from my chin.
OK that's better.
I cannot even begin to explain to you how absolutely delicious these rolls are.
Browned and crusty on the outside, light and doughy on the inside, taste homemade.
The best part?  THEY ARE NOT!  Well besides the fact that they are put in the oven after letting the frozen dough thaw. Yeah that's right, I said frozen!  
Why would I ever make rolls from scratch, when I can have these!?! 
Again...drooling...
Make these.  That's an order.
ENJOY

Dinner Rolls
Rhodes frozen dinner rolls.
olive oil
sea salt & pepper
fresh rosemary

Follow package directions to thaw dough and let it rise.
Once risen, brush with olive oil and sprinkle with S&P and rosemary.
Bake according to package directions.
Devour! 
Logan Rating: *****



No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE YOUR FEEDBACK! PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT!