Foodbuzz

Search This Blog

*All recipes on this blog (unless otherwise noted) are Martha Stewart's from the Everyday Food Cookbooks here and here, they are not my own. If other than this I will post links to the recipes or indicate that they are originals*

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Tis the season for Pumpkin Chili

I'm not sure about where you all are, but here in MT it is speeding right past fall and into winter.
However before my favorite and the shortest season in MT leaves me, I am determined to cook some fall things.  Such as cider, squash, pumpkin seeds and well really just all things pumpkin.
We made this twist on a traditional chili about a week ago.
We had our friends Tim and Maggie over, watched some football and chowed on some of this delightful stuff.
It was a hit!  I was very relieved, wasn't sure how pumpkin chili was going to go over, but it was delicious.
I got the recipe here, so not only was it delicious, but it was nutritious as well.
I pretty much enjoy just about anything that can be thrown into a crock pot and cooked for 6+ hours, especially during the week.  
Try this one out!

More actual blog recipes to come!
Hope you are still tuning in! 
ENJOY
 

Logan Rating: *****

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE YOUR FEEDBACK! PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT!