Foodbuzz

Search This Blog

*All recipes on this blog (unless otherwise noted) are Martha Stewart's from the Everyday Food Cookbooks here and here, they are not my own. If other than this I will post links to the recipes or indicate that they are originals*

Saturday, November 5, 2011

Apples are everywhere

Fall for us means tons of fresh apples, pears and plums.
We have trees in the backyard that are producing like crazy this year.
In the midst of picking, dehydrating, and canning I decided to use some apples in their most fresh state.
So right off the tree I grated these apples up and stirred them into some pancake batter.
Best decision I've ever made.
Not only because they were amazing, but also because it has now snowed and Fall is essentially over.
BOO!
Got this recipe here, check it out, make it, eat it and ENJOY!
You won't be sorry! 
 Either with apples fresh from the tree or fresh from the grocery store these would be great either way!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE YOUR FEEDBACK! PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT!