Foodbuzz

Search This Blog

*All recipes on this blog (unless otherwise noted) are Martha Stewart's from the Everyday Food Cookbooks here and here, they are not my own. If other than this I will post links to the recipes or indicate that they are originals*

Saturday, November 26, 2011

Easy Pre-Holiday Meal

When you are gearing up for a big holiday meal do you find it hard to cook the few days before?
I do!
I'm usually prepping in my head, at the grocery store, and in my kitchen for the chaos that is sure to ensue.
Its impossible for me to think of anything besides the feast I plan to prepare.
So I need easy, quick meals like this one to ensure that my family (aka Logan) does not starve.
Recipe found here.
This is SO incredibly easy to prep and then you just pop it in the oven.
Do it I DARE YOU!
ENJOY!
Serves 8.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE YOUR FEEDBACK! PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT!