Foodbuzz

Search This Blog

*All recipes on this blog (unless otherwise noted) are Martha Stewart's from the Everyday Food Cookbooks here and here, they are not my own. If other than this I will post links to the recipes or indicate that they are originals*

Sunday, November 20, 2011

Perfect Fall Salad

These are candied pecans, and OMG they are like crack.
No I'm not kidding, I think they are laced with drugs, I can't stop eating them. 
Its a problem.
I may need an intervention!

Last night we went to a supper club, fried chicken was the main event.  Therefore I  knew I would need to bring some greens in order to balance things out.
I saw the recipe for this salad here, which is a great blog by a fellow Eaganite (person from Eagan, MN).
She got the recipe from another Eagan blogger so how exciting is that!?!
Anyway it really is the best fall salad ever, it was totally divine! 
I did substitute the Parmesan for some Gorgonzola, which I think was a great idea.
Everyone loved the salad, I made 2 bowls and they were both devoured, always a good sign.
Make this!

Also I swear I will start making recipes for this blog again...I don't know what my problem is...lately I've just been ignoring Martha.  I will get back to it, I promise.
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE YOUR FEEDBACK! PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT!