Foodbuzz

Search This Blog

*All recipes on this blog (unless otherwise noted) are Martha Stewart's from the Everyday Food Cookbooks here and here, they are not my own. If other than this I will post links to the recipes or indicate that they are originals*

Friday, July 23, 2010

BIG news!

Well I wanted to let you all know that I haven't blogged my most recent meals because we have been SO busy, and I also wanted to warn you that there will be a few weeks of no posts with me traveling all over the country.  Ok I know your wondering...whats the news?  Well the day before yesterday, my bofriend, Logan of almost 6 years popped the big question.  So yes blogging world, we are engaged!!!!!!!!!!!!  Hopefully this is a good enough excuse for you all, however I do realize that hardcore bloggers should really have no excuses, so I apologize for that!  While this is not food, I will post a picture...its made out of Karats does that count?? hahaha
We are SO excited and have had such an outpouring of love from family and friends, this is what life is all about!  So blessed!

Logan Rating: OFF THE CHARTS :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE YOUR FEEDBACK! PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT!