Foodbuzz

Search This Blog

*All recipes on this blog (unless otherwise noted) are Martha Stewart's from the Everyday Food Cookbooks here and here, they are not my own. If other than this I will post links to the recipes or indicate that they are originals*

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Bad Blogger

The last few weeks have been hectic to say the least.
I started a new job, made 2 trips to MN, have been wedding planning, knitting and cooking, but I have NOT been BLOGGING.
And I'm so sorry for that. 
I took a little break from the blog, made some stuff from other cookbooks and websites.
It was divine, I must say.  To cook from any recipe and without the constant  click click of my camera. 
As much as I love these 2 cookbooks...I feel stifled sometimes, smothered by my commitment to finishing my challenge. 
But I am re energized and have begun to slowly but surely ease back into food photography and blogging.
SO SORRY about my absence and PLEASE continue to follow my adventure! 

Here is a delicious healthy baked mac n cheese recipe that I made the other week.
It was heavenly, and low fat....amazing.











No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE YOUR FEEDBACK! PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT!