Foodbuzz

Search This Blog

*All recipes on this blog (unless otherwise noted) are Martha Stewart's from the Everyday Food Cookbooks here and here, they are not my own. If other than this I will post links to the recipes or indicate that they are originals*

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Introducing my new LOVE...

QUINOA!
I am totally obsessed with this healthy, sort of crunchy, cool looking, tiny circular grain!
I may replace every other grain in my diet with this...ok that might be a tad brash. 
Well anyway you get my point...I love it. 
So I've been making it, a lot. 
Here is an example of one of the meals I made.
You can find the simplified recipe here.
I added fresh veggies from our garden...
as well as some roasted bell peppers and red pepper flakes.
It was DELICIOUS!
In fact...I'm going to go have a bowl. 
ENJOY!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE YOUR FEEDBACK! PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT!