Foodbuzz

Search This Blog

*All recipes on this blog (unless otherwise noted) are Martha Stewart's from the Everyday Food Cookbooks here and here, they are not my own. If other than this I will post links to the recipes or indicate that they are originals*

Sunday, September 18, 2011

Is it possible to be in love with a pot?
I don't care what you say...it is possible...I do love that pot!
How could I not? 
Its green and beautiful and can go from the stovetop to the oven...I've wanted one for years!
Someday I will have another one, a bigger one, maybe a yellow or orange one!
I can't wait!
Until then, I will cook anything and everything in this beaut! 
Pictured above is turkey taco chili, recipe found here
Skinny Taste is one of my favorite websites, it has lightened up versions of all of my fave foods.
However, even if you aren't looking for lightened up food...this is a DELICIOUS recipe. 
We ate it two nights in a row and still have plenty leftover
Logan gives it a ****, even though it is not a challenge recipe.
Gotta mix it up a little.
ENJOY!
I shall leave you with more pics of my new love.
Serves 9.  In my opinion 6.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE YOUR FEEDBACK! PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT!