Foodbuzz

Search This Blog

*All recipes on this blog (unless otherwise noted) are Martha Stewart's from the Everyday Food Cookbooks here and here, they are not my own. If other than this I will post links to the recipes or indicate that they are originals*

Sunday, May 12, 2013

More Strawberries

I didn't use to be a fruit in my salad kind of gal, but a few years ago that all changed, and I've never looked back!
Some of my fave salads are sweet and savory and this is definitely one of them.  Extremely easy to make and very tasty.  I added chicken for a little boost of protein to get me through the day, but you could also serve this along side dinner if you wanted.  Or make a large bowl of it and bring it to a BBQ, everyone always secretly loves the girl that brings the greens to the BBQ. :)
Again this recipe comes from one of my favorite websites www.skinnytaste.com.
Find it here.
And don't forget the gorgonzola (use blue cheese if you prefer), it gives this salad that perfect zing!
ENJOY!

XOXO
Paige

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE YOUR FEEDBACK! PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT!