Foodbuzz

Search This Blog

*All recipes on this blog (unless otherwise noted) are Martha Stewart's from the Everyday Food Cookbooks here and here, they are not my own. If other than this I will post links to the recipes or indicate that they are originals*

Sunday, May 19, 2013

Loaded Sweet Potato

If you are like me and feel guilty for eating such things as cheesy, sour creamy loaded baked potatoes, you will be happy to know that there is a healthy, but in my opinion equally as tasty alternative.  This beauty is a loaded sweet potato.  It is easy to make and it is a perfect lunch or even dinner all on its own.  This thing is packed with flavor!  Sub greek yogurt for the sour cream, but add some taco seasoning and NO ONE, I MEAN NO ONE will know the difference.  Logan hates greek yogurt, yet while eating this he says...and I quote... "I think my favorite part is the sour cream".  SAY WHAT!?! Yeah, thats what I'd call a victory!
Anyway, you have to try this one!  And the topping possibilities are really endless so get creative.
Recipe can be found here, hers is definitely prettier than mine :)
ENJOY!
Proof that it really was greek yogurt!  Adding taco seasoning is my new fave trick. 
We used this on some tostadas that I made the other night as well. Perfection. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE YOUR FEEDBACK! PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT!