Foodbuzz

Search This Blog

*All recipes on this blog (unless otherwise noted) are Martha Stewart's from the Everyday Food Cookbooks here and here, they are not my own. If other than this I will post links to the recipes or indicate that they are originals*

Monday, November 12, 2012

Whine (not the good kind)

BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!
I hate winter!
Ok so that is a bit dramatic, I don't hate everything about winter, but right now its definitely on my bad side.  I am yet to figure out how to work with this whole getting dark at 5pm thing, all my pics are terrible without natural light and well I just can't post them!
So I haven't posted anything, in fact I've been boycotting this blog because I'm pissed that I can't find a solution without investing a ton of money in artificial lighting equipment...BOOOHOOO.
I know my problems are tiny in the grand scheme of things, but I just want to whine about this one...
wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh


Ok now that that is over, time to think of a solution!
Any suggestions would be much appreciated.
Soon, I promise, I will stop whining and start posting again!
XOXO
PK

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE YOUR FEEDBACK! PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT!