Foodbuzz

Search This Blog

*All recipes on this blog (unless otherwise noted) are Martha Stewart's from the Everyday Food Cookbooks here and here, they are not my own. If other than this I will post links to the recipes or indicate that they are originals*

Saturday, May 5, 2012

Any Day Egg

Look at that tasty egg!
On this rainy Saturday morning I wanted to share with you my breakfast.
A baked egg!
Quite possibly the easiest breakfast around, besides pouring cereal and milk into a bowl and digging in.
Butter a ramekin, crack one egg into said ramekin, sprinkle with a little bit of milk, S&P and hot sauce.
Bake in a 350 degree oven for as long as it takes for the whites to set, but still leaving the yolk runny.
I've yet to perfect the time, but I think its somewhere between 12-15 min. 
Serve with toast and of course a steamy cup of joe.
ENJOY!
PK

1 comment:

  1. im so glad you have a label on your cup so you know what it is

    candy

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE YOUR FEEDBACK! PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT!