Foodbuzz

Search This Blog

*All recipes on this blog (unless otherwise noted) are Martha Stewart's from the Everyday Food Cookbooks here and here, they are not my own. If other than this I will post links to the recipes or indicate that they are originals*

Saturday, April 21, 2012

Asian Summer Slaw Salad

Is it slaw, is it salad, I think its a slaw salad.
I used broccoli slaw to make this delicious salad.
Have you heard of broccoli slaw, no??  Have you been living under a rock??
This stuff is awesome, you can make a salad, you can use it in stir fry, you can put it in an omelette.
The options are endless really.
Here I added chicken, mandarin oranges, scallions, water chestnuts and a Asian sesame ginger dressing.
Perfect summer salad!
ENJOY!

2 comments:

  1. Oh this looks fantastic, I totally think you should throw a party with all the amazing things you cook!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks great, I can't wait to try!!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE YOUR FEEDBACK! PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT!