Foodbuzz

Search This Blog

*All recipes on this blog (unless otherwise noted) are Martha Stewart's from the Everyday Food Cookbooks here and here, they are not my own. If other than this I will post links to the recipes or indicate that they are originals*

Thursday, January 10, 2013

Football Party

The Vikings were in the playoffs!!!  Keyword there...'were'.
Despite my purple margaritas and loud cheering they lost in the first round.
I can't say I'm surprised, and just like every other year this year ends with me saying "there's always next year".  If you are a MN sports fan you know exactly what I'm talking about.
Anyway I thought I would share with you the tasty treats I made for the oh so depressing game.

PURPLE MARGARITAS
-just add grape juice to your favorite marg recipe

MINI CORN DOG MUFFINS
-I bought jiffy corn bread mix and put mini hot dogs in them..thats it!

CHEESY PULL APART BREAD

 BUFFALO BEER CHEESE DIP

All of these were a hit...I highly highly recommend the buffalo beer cheese dip and pull apart bread!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE YOUR FEEDBACK! PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT!