Foodbuzz

Search This Blog

*All recipes on this blog (unless otherwise noted) are Martha Stewart's from the Everyday Food Cookbooks here and here, they are not my own. If other than this I will post links to the recipes or indicate that they are originals*

Thursday, December 22, 2011

HAPPY HOLIDAYS TO YOU ALL!
Sorry I don't have any fun festive recipes to share.  
Work has been busy and I have been busy, per usual. 
But here is an awesome spice rub that I made the other night and coated some chicken breasts with it.
So incredibly delicious.  You must try this.

Chile Rub
1 T plus 1 tsp chili powder
2 tsp ground cumin
2 tsp brown sugar
1 tsp dried oregano
1 tsp coarse salt


In a small bowl, mix all ingredients.  The brown sugar will caramelize slightly when cooked, giving foods a sweet, tasty glaze. 
 Try it on whole chicken or turkey, pork and most cuts of beef.
Makes 10 tsp.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE YOUR FEEDBACK! PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT!