Foodbuzz

Search This Blog

*All recipes on this blog (unless otherwise noted) are Martha Stewart's from the Everyday Food Cookbooks here and here, they are not my own. If other than this I will post links to the recipes or indicate that they are originals*

Sunday, March 18, 2012

2 posts, 2 days in a row...

I'd like to fancy that that is pretty good...2 days in a row, 
however I do owe you at least that much. 
I will try to keep this up, as I am finding it quite therapeutic and fun once again.
Are you out there followers?  Give me a shout if you still are, I would love to hear from you!
Maybe it will give me the motivation to keep it up...
"Just keep blogging, just keep blogging, just keep blogging, blogging, blogging..."
That's what the blue fish says in Nemo right? 
Or maybe it was Swimming...
nonetheless, I miss you guys and I am going to be a better blogger, I promise!
Right after this I'm headed to the store to get some corned beef!!
So stay tuned for a post about the best corned beef EVER! 

This is not  a challenge meal, but something that I made in the last couple of weeks that was pretty good and I happened to take photos of it. 
I have been cooking a lot from this website, I just love her ideas, and they are figure friendly as well, which never hurts.
So here is the recipe for these delicious stuffed peppers, I would definitely make them again, pretty tasty. 
ENJOY!








No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE YOUR FEEDBACK! PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT!