Foodbuzz

Search This Blog

*All recipes on this blog (unless otherwise noted) are Martha Stewart's from the Everyday Food Cookbooks here and here, they are not my own. If other than this I will post links to the recipes or indicate that they are originals*

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

A almost blog meal

This was supposed to be a meal that counted towards my tally...ended up not happening.
Oh the life of being an on call nurse.
I started this, got called in, Logan finished the meal, I came home and ate and then went back to work.
Logan didn't realize there was more to add to the rice, so we ate it as is (brown rice and golden raisins),
which was delicious, however does not follow the recipe.
So I will do it again, however I wanted to share this meal with you anyway, mainly because these Asian drumsticks are..excuse my 90's lingo...da bomb!
You will find the recipe here and you will not be stupid like me and add extra Sriracha sauce, why you ask?
Because you know that Sriracha is a very hot Asian sauce that will make things unbearably spicy and will leave you lips and tongue tingling. Thats why!
PLEASE MAKE THESE, they are amazing!
ENJOY!

I will re do this rice, because I can only guess how delicious it will be with all the ingredients included!
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE YOUR FEEDBACK! PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT!